Sunday, November 29, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:16 It's a grey morning, totally unlike yesterday's sunshine. Turning on the heat and getting ready to snuggle down with hot tea & a book. #
  • 11:22 twitpic.com/rc88o - Glock - from the set of pics I'm editing right now (obscuring serial no. etc.). #
  • 11:59 Oooh! On Amazon there's a free .mp3 download of "Trouble" by Hope Sandoval (you know, Mazzy Star) & The Warm Inventions. Yes, I *BUY* music. #
  • 12:39 Getting ready for my show at the top of the hour. I don't think I'll brush my hair for this one, either. #
  • 14:57 I keep scheduling members-only chat at a time in the afternoon when I'm almost-always uber-sleepy. Hmmmm . . . #
  • 15:47 @redblur3 Sadly, I don't remember; it's @AmberLily's husband's - when they launch gunsaresexy.com info will be more in depth. #
  • 16:40 Whenever I think I cleared my schedule to have 7 - no, 5, no 3! days of focused blogging or whatev, I remember some other SHIT I have to do. #
  • 19:42 Can't decide if the static-y sounds of Rigoletto on the radio are relaxing me or totally driving me into a drawn-out vibrato of insanity. #
  • 20:04 OK so I *am* watching a vid of a German Shepherd humping a pillow! Bolster- style (the pillow, not the position). It's Saturday night! #
  • 20:16 @Toni_KatVixen LOL -- I agree with all of that, except I'd *love* to know how often Tiger Woods masturbates! #
  • 20:18 I'm spying on @DeliaTS while she does a private anal show. I want her to make $$, but I also want her to make me bacon & eggs. CONFLICTED. #
  • 23:14 We're going to go buy some fudgesicles! I totally don't know how to spell those creamy brown disasters! #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by Lo udTwitter

No comments: