Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:20 I'm so not good at mornings/sleep-deprivation and get really anxious about having to be somewhere at a certain time in the AM. #
  • 11:08 RAD - that worked out pretty good; ticket dismissed and had plenty of time to get my B shot. #
  • 16:42 Rendering video. 1.5 files down, 6.5 to go. Hope I'm able to get it all uploaded tonight for members. #
  • 17:35 Awesome 4 min. stretch: youtube.com/watch?v=vLPfP1oRJFM We have a couple Rodney Yee dvd's and he is SO hot! Err, RELAXING! #
  • 18:54 Shooting a set of holiday pics & video of @DeliaTS while my hot bush-stroking vid eos continue to render. #
  • 21:47 I don't know if these vids are going to finish uploading before I need to fall asleep. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: