Saturday, November 7, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 12:03 Been familiarizing myself with the action on BigD's cock. I mean GLOCK. Handling it, stroking it, gripping it . . . you know the drill. #
  • 13:35 Just got back from a lovely bfast with @DeliaTS, @AmberLily & BigD; eavesdropped on hysterical new agey wacko-feminists. #
  • 15:59 There were clear skies & sunshine right up until @AmberLily & BigD left & it turned back into cloudy gloooooooom. Had fun, though. #
  • 19:47 twitpic.com/okhds - Puffing my chest out & looking crazy (as usual). #
  • 20:26 Things must be slow at hipcast; taking FOREVER to transcode my vlog for members-only update. Wish it would hurry so I can post everything! #
  • 20:45 Yay! Got my autumn leaves gallery posted for members. Here's a preview: bit.ly/480mMm #
  • 23:11 Ahhhh . . . just had beautiful sweet wet soft sex after beginning to watch "Look Back in Anger". Can you see that movie as a turn-on? #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: