Thursday, October 15, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 06:44 Woke up to pee, sucked down some pepto in response to top ramen/brownie overload & haven't been able to go back to sleep. #
  • 07:26 RT @mkhall: RT @MaudNewton 'Why make him into some Darth Vader / For sodomizing one eighth grader?' Trillin on Polanski: bit.ly/FrzfY #
  • 07:28 Been sitting here for the past hour researching options for payment processing I've previously not considered much or needed updates on. #
  • 12:22 Finally went back to sleep after @DeliaTS and I did some early morning fucking. Now I'm awake and possibly semi-refreshed. #
  • 12:36 It's getting VERY windy here, so we could lose internet and/or power, and therefore cams. If we go down, you'll know that's why! #
  • 13:48 Now uploading a pee video I just edited for members. Still have to put finishing touches on taxes, figure out how much $ I can send now, etc #
  • 15:52 I smell like cum. Just like raunchy, wet fucking sex. Had to cover it up a little because we're going out to run some errands. #
  • 17:59 Back from errands & dinner. Now I need to work on the rest of my members-only update for a couple of hours or so. #
  • 18:05 @jo300033 I do hold back in my tweets sometimes when I feel like bitching even more than I alread y do or feel hopeless when I'm overwhelmed. #
  • 19:17 About to take a quick bath while photo gallery uploads. Wearing a sign on my face that says "I'd rather be blogging". #
  • 19:49 Decided to use lemon-scented bath oil on a soft baby washcloth to wash my anus and ass crack. Because I'm so slick & gentle like that. #
  • 22:40 Members-only update posted . . . . finally! I need a bedtime snack now. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: