Thursday, October 15, 2009

From Twitter 10-14-2009



  • 01:06:05: Since almost all our checks come to me, @DeliaTS made barely any money on paper so I claimed her as a dependent. Fucking wacky, eh?!?
  • 01:08:27: Seriously, I had to erase shit a bunch of times after discovering I qualify as "head of household". So bizarre since *I* depend on HER.
  • 01:42:59: Speaking of wacky, I am hyped up and singing barber shop quarter type of songs: Ida, K-K-K-Katy, By the Light of the Silvery Moon, etc.
  • 01:43:38: Make that barber shop QUARTET, not quarter. I also use my mouth to make the tap-dancing sounds in Silvery Moon, FYI.
  • 01:44:27: Yeah, YOU TOO could be listening to/watching this crazy shit on our spycams. No fucking, just brownies & barber shop quartet sung solo.
  • 06:44:07: Woke up to pee, sucked down some pepto in response to top ramen/brownie overload & haven't been able to go back to sleep.
  • 07:26:54: RT @mkhall: RT @MaudNewton 'Why make him into some Darth Vader / For sodomizing one eighth grader?' Trillin on Polanski: http://bit.ly/FrzfY
  • 07:28:15: Been sitting here for the past hour researching options for payment processing I've previously not considered much or needed updates on.
  • 12:22:52: Finally went back to sleep after @DeliaTS and I did some early morning fucking. Now I'm awake and possibly semi-refreshed.
  • 12:36:38: It's getting VERY windy here, so we could lose internet and/or power, and therefore cams. If we go down, you'll know that's why!
  • 13:48:34: Now uploading a pee video I just edited for members. Still have to put finishing touches on taxes, figure out how much $ I can send now, etc
  • 15:52:32: I smell like cum. Just like raunchy, wet fucking sex. Had to cover it up a little because we're going out to run some errands.
  • 17:59:05: Back from errands & dinner. Now I need to work on the rest of my members-only update for a couple of hours or so.
  • 18:05:32: @jo300033 I do hold back in my tweets sometimes when I feel like bitching even more than I already do or feel hopeless when I'm overwhelmed.
  • 19:17:58: About to take a quick bath while photo gallery uploads. Wearing a sign on my face that says "I'd rather be blogging".
  • 19:49:49: Decided to use lemon-scented bath oil on a soft baby washcloth to wash my anus and ass crack. Because I'm so slick & gentle like that.
  • 22:40:32: Members-only update posted . . . . finally! I need a bedtime snack now.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: