Wednesday, October 21, 2009

From Twitter 10-20-2009



  • 01:13:35: A mentally ill person sent me an email. Have been reading his LiveJournal(s) & feeling really glad my brain never got quite that sick.
  • 01:25:41: Really concerned about @UndressJess. Tried calling the only number I have for her. I guess it *is* the middle of the night, though.
  • 01:37:11: My girlfriend's ass is developing/widening/poofing up quite nicely.
  • 11:49:28: Dammit! The @UndressJess number called back while I was pooping.
  • 12:50:46: I'm going now to pay a beautiful woman with strong hands to rub me (almost) all over.
  • 15:11:24: OMFG I so needed that. I feel so healed, loved, and warm right now especially walking into house smelling of slow-cooking chicken taco meat.
  • 17:06:34: Fans of @UndressJess - she had a stroke, can't read & expects to be in the hospital for a week. Very scary - send her hugs & help if you can
  • 17:10:58: Please RT Fans of @UndressJess - she had a stroke, can't read & expects to be in the hospital for a week. Very scary - send her hugs & help.
  • 17:22:19: In response to @wonderingsub: I found out @UndressJess had a stroke by calling her cell phone & talking to her.
  • 17:30:54: @wonderingsub Yeah, she's talking but still having trouble organizing thoughts/words. Her reading & writing are more profoundly impacted.
  • 18:05:59: Just posted a blog entry with more info about @UndressJess - http://bit.ly/lBXN0
  • 20:57:49: OMG - this guy looks SO much better in this mask than I do: http://www.thebitchandtheboy.com (a @mzdevon project).
  • 21:21:03: Don't you hate when you email someone about errors on their site but it turns out that it's just your own machine sucking ass?


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: