Saturday, September 12, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 14:12 Just got home from an amazingly rad time -- unloading the vehicle, catching up, reconnecting cams, etc. #
  • 14:48 Ahhhhhhh -- just pooped 30 minutes after walking in the door . . . didn't have the urge the whole time we were gone. I'm so AR. #
  • 20:05 Still working on transferring the photos we shot while we were gone. #
  • 22:51 Just rolled my dodecahedron to determine rate of my wanker's phone call. The sound of it rolling on my desk caused a "crisis" for him! Whee! #
  • 23:13 Happy I got lots of fresh air & exercise this week. To balance it out, I also had a lot of clam chowder, mashed potatoes and su gar, though. #
  • 00:44 Is it bedtime? Going to dose myself with the gaba and 5htp. Didn't sleep well & had tons of nightmares last night without them. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: