Sunday, September 13, 2009

From Twitter 09-12-2009



  • 00:44:17: Is it bedtime? Going to dose myself with the gaba and 5htp. Didn't sleep well & had tons of nightmares last night without them.
  • 13:22:23: Embarrassing = miscalculating a good wanker's bill. Soothing = making up for all the poops I *didn't* have while we were gone. Ahhh . . .
  • 14:07:34: Just made 2 irritated posts to my BitchRants blog. *DO NOT READ* unless you like hearing my petty complaints: http://bitchrants.blogspot.com
  • 14:11:14: Yes, I *am* overdue for a period. But the contrast between cabin-life & our real home/work life is painful right now. Someday we'll balance.
  • 14:13:47: Going to edit pictures of me by a beautiful mossy-rocked river and pretend we're there again, alone & naked.
  • 14:28:28: It's hard to think of yourself as sexy when you're looking at pictures of your face that remind you EXACTLY of your grandpa.
  • 15:02:05: I just want to remind everyone that pissing outside on the ground feels so much more RIGHT than pissing inside on a toilet. I want out.
  • 17:42:28: @TastyTracy The stuff I'm taking is "Tension Rx Nighttime" by biochem sports. Also has B-6, L-Theanine, and Citicoline + the GABA & 5-HTP.
  • 17:43:40: Working on organizing a shoot-trip SOONthat's more hosiery-focused than our rustic & outdoorsy stuff we just did. Need to mix it up.
  • 18:08:35: Was going to blog some pics from this week, but unable to upload them via blogger for some reason so instead I'll have a nervous breakdown.
  • 20:06:31: New post with pics of me naked by a river, the cabin we stayed at & sword fern shadows: http://bit.ly/mcM6u


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: