Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 08:43 Why do I always forget how much happier I am when I wake up to music? #
  • 10:30 Don't you just love it when someone's big black dog wanders into your house? Any dog with black lab seems to think tu casa es mi casa. #
  • 10:33 Totally shaking because I am *scared* of dogs. Especially dogs with big black heads. #
  • 11:11 Why does it have to be so hard to close a fucking pump bottle of lube for travel without wasting ten pumps of it? [gnashing teeth] #
  • 11:30 I'm hungry, yet when I put food in my mouth I want to vomit. Also, just took my last comfortable poop; rest of the week? pit toilet. #
  • 12:10 While I understand succumbing to internet trolling and petty meanness now & again, I really DON'T get being utterly remorseless about it. #
  • 12:42 Teeny blog post reminding people we're gone most of this week: bit.ly/YfV38 #
  • 18:29 twitpic.com/h18xy - Never. Want. To Leave. #
  • 18:29 No reception at cabin. Had to drive a fur piece to send this. Fresh air making me whole and SLEEPY. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: