Wednesday, September 9, 2009

From Twitter 09-08-2009



  • 00:08:52: I need to either go to sleep or get more stuff prepped 4 leaving/shooting tomorrow. Instead, afraid I'll wreck still-sticky toenail polish.
  • 01:07:21: Just finished reading Gaiman's _Stardust_ and canNOT believe the bad reviews I'm reading. I thought it was pretty much perfect.
  • 08:43:35: Why do I always forget how much happier I am when I wake up to music?
  • 10:30:51: Don't you just love it when someone's big black dog wanders into your house? Any dog with black lab seems to think tu casa es mi casa.
  • 10:33:40: Totally shaking because I am *scared* of dogs. Especially dogs with big black heads.
  • 11:11:36: Why does it have to be so hard to close a fucking pump bottle of lube for travel without wasting ten pumps of it? [gnashing teeth]
  • 11:30:13: I'm hungry, yet when I put food in my mouth I want to vomit. Also, just took my last comfortable poop; rest of the week? pit toilet.
  • 12:10:11: While I understand succumbing to internet trolling and petty meanness now & again, I really DON'T get being utterly remorseless about it.
  • 12:42:32: Teeny blog post reminding people we're gone most of this week: http://bit.ly/YfV38
  • 18:29:06: http://twitpic.com/h18xy - Never. Want. To Leave.
  • 18:29:55: No reception at cabin. Had to drive a fur piece to send this. Fresh air making me whole and SLEEPY.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: