Saturday, August 29, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 11:20 Allergies . . . glad I don't have them as bad as some people, but wish I didn't have them at all. Going to do some stretching. #
  • 12:14 Need to bathe & shave around the edges before my show at the top of the hour. See you then? #
  • 16:00 The line about the kidney is the cherry on top of this masterful @Dooce multi-rant/story: is.gd/2EHtD #
  • 16:03 On cam & in members-only chat right now: www.spyonus.com/members/SpyCams.htm #
  • 16:09 Oh jesus -- for REAL? Something is wrong with our connection RIGHT when we have chat sc heduled. Can I shoot myself now? #
  • 16:31 I just asked @DeliaTS what's for dinner. Her reply: "how's about a knuckle sandwich?" Bwahaha! "Knuckle sandwich" always makes me LOL! #
  • 21:21 God, I almost feel guilty being able to see so much Statcounter data on my neighbors for the activism site I'm working on. Yeesh! #
  • 22:36 @TastyTracy The little black one? It's the Tantus throb; maybe too short for strap-on action: is.gd/2Fjlh Rocks the g-spot, though. #
  • 23:02 "Reading" @DeliaTS latest newsletter with sample pics/gifs: www.deliats.com/Newsletter/August09/index.html #
  • 00:50 Sorry for my cranky tweets - it's just not good, me being off the pill. You might THINK being angrily horny is fun, but not really. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: