Sunday, August 30, 2009

From Twitter 08-29-2009



  • 00:50:12: Sorry for my cranky tweets - it's just not good, me being off the pill. You might THINK being angrily horny is fun, but not really.
  • 10:13:18: My eyes are so dry off the BC pill that I dreamt someone gave me KY jelly to lubricate my eyeballs.
  • 10:53:09: Classic response to guy who thinks his GF doesn't wash her bra often enough: http://www.slate.com/id/2226405?nav=wp
  • 11:12:21: I must now put on my thinking cap & read Important News Items & Coverage of Things that Piss Me Off in preparation for a meeting.
  • 11:18:38: I wish I knew how to unbrainwash people so they'd recognize the ACLU as our ally, not The Enemy. What would it take, huh?
  • 11:20:20: @Annette_C_37 LOL - I knew a girl who had a rotation including washing every other wearing, but yeah - I'm a dirty-bra girl.
  • 11:22:11: My rarely-wash-bras habit is built on recognizing their expensive, elaborate hardware/construction: frequent washing weakens bra structure.
  • 11:29:12: No, I don't want a Kennedy Commemorative Photograph for fuck's sake. West coast redneck lefties don't like your east coast lefty spam.
  • 11:31:26: @Michellelay69 http://twitpic.com/foc55 - I'm jealous of your stop 'n chat! Cute pic -- looks like he's trying SO HARD not to quell his ...
  • 11:32:17: @Michellelay69 http://twitpic.com/foc55 - Oops; meant trying so hard TO QUELL his desire, not to not to. I'm so double negating myself.
  • 18:32:57: Need to spend some time hyperfocusing on something stupid for an hour or two to silence the meeting conversations replaying in my head.
  • 18:37:18: Would it be worth it for me to try to become more socially adept? Or should I focus my efforts where I actually have a CHANCE at success?
  • 19:56:10: In spite of having a tiny brain, our dog eventually beats me at standoffs every time. AGH! She has an unbeatable repertoire of dirty tricks.
  • 23:15:15: Really enjoyed this episode of ST Deep Space 9: "In the Cards" http://stds9.epguides.info/?ID=123 Because I'm a fucking DORK like that!


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: