Friday, August 28, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 11:13 I wish our dog would stop doing stupid things for a few days. She just decided to lie down under our car & couldn't get back out. #
  • 11:25 All of the fuckers whining about govt bureaucracy & health ins. seem to not recognize that for-profit bureaucracy is WAY FUCKING GROSSER. #
  • 11:26 Seriously, I think that AT&T and Qwest & Blue Cross/Shield should be fucking HUNG. Just off phone w/AT&T. Hate their guts. #
  • 11:57 Time to pay the bills & stuff. Members can watch me ripping my hair out on the roving cam. #
  • 12:19 That giant poop log I just dropped is no doubt going to be the most satisfyin g thing I've produced/accomplished today. #
  • 13:47 It would be so cool if, when overwhelmed by money problems & bullshit, I became very motivated instead of wanting to curl into a fetal pos. #
  • 13:48 I'm overdue for a pap smear but the thought of sitting on the phone begging for an appt sooner than 3 months away makes me want to die. #
  • 13:57 Miracle! Got an appointment to have my cervix & boobs & stuff doctor-inspected in just over two weeks! I'm amazed. #
  • 17:43 Voyeurs: I'm about to exercise on the Anywhere Cam. Not wearing anything sexy, though, so not really "hot" to watch. #
  • 18:32 Our dog likes to play this game where she goes IN AND OUT AND IN AND OUT AND IN AND OUT. When we're busy. "OOogh?" In? Out? INOUTIN? YIP! #
  • 21:00 OMG -- I think I might be super-ovulating; just produced a giant cum-booger during my show. Like super-stretchy egg white snot. #
  • 22:24 What was I thinking when I made a reservation for THREE nights to shoot at a cabin with no electricity/no running water? Too LONG. #
  • 23:26 If you believe there are no coincidences, then the universe apparently wants to make SURE I am totally FUCKED. #
  • 23:54 twitpic.com/fjlug - Am I tryi ng to channel too many Twin Peaks characters at once? Name 4 or more! #
  • 23:57 twitpic.com/fjlzo - Seriously folks, this would be my new look if the eye patch didn't give me a headache. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: