Saturday, June 20, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 13:17 Thanks, monitor stand for breaking like the cheap plastic piece of crap you R. How the fuck am I supposed to work now? Duct tape it to wall? #
  • 13:46 If it weren't for @DeliaTS I would probably check myself into a psychiatric facility. My coping skills are in the toilet. It's unattractive. #
  • 13:47 The good news is @DeliaTS patiently jerryrigged the broken monitor stand to give it new life & usability AND the angle's better than before. #
  • 14:54 New blog links post with pics to three of my "special ladies" (to be said with a Conesy accent): is.gd/16Fgp #
  • 20:29 Attempting to edit down some embarrassing video into something reasonably short & entertaining without being humiliating. #
  • 21:20 *Some* people will think this lo-fi video is worth the work I put into it . . . have to put finishing touches on it tomorrow, though. #
  • 21:24 Phew! Finally had a good day of sales -- THERE IS HOPE! Thank you, members, for supporting our work. #
  • 22:59 Going to try a new work schedule tomorrow. Always trying to find a balance between efficient structure & chaotic freedom. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: