Saturday, June 13, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:35 Groan . . . not enough sleep . . . not enough sleep! Glaaaaarrrrrr . . . #
  • 15:49 A little blog celebration of sex and not being as old as my mom: bit.ly/mURUd #
  • 17:31 I need to close my twitter app to avoid seeing hockey spoilers. Hope to avoid them in our webcam shows, too. #
  • 17:55 I just had to masturbate by/for myself. And now I need to exercise. And then I need to clean up. #
  • 18:44 Cool -- nude hikers in WA: bit.ly/3lX99E #
  • 20:17 UGH: someone fucking hacked our sites; I don't know how many at this point; just realized as I tried to start my show. WANT TO KILLLLLLLL! #
  • 00:28 Fun Friday night at our house: I do a search for hemorrhoid pics, then call in @DeliaTS to see the good ones. Ex. "Bolus of Roundworms". #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: