Friday, June 12, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:21 Some ppl won't get how fucked this is, but: RT @joepennant & @jhames "I stole your images and now I'm suing you." bit.ly/3Mfci #
  • 11:42 RT @DeliaTS: Recovered from minor kitchen disaster this morning as @tastytrixie 's mom made coffee by putting grounds in the electric kettle #
  • 12:38 My mom started crying talking about Bea Arthur's death and want that meant for her / what Bea Arthur meant to her. #
  • 12:44 Whoah. Some things this tobacco regulation thing could do are sort of disturbing. Reduce nicotine to non-addictive levels? That's fucked. #
  • 12:48 Yes, I KNOW you're surprised to hear there's a tiny little Republican inside me but what's next? Making alcohol non-addictive? Endorphins? #
  • 12:50 I sincerely hope they start regulating products with caffeine in them now, with warning labels & not selling to minors. CATCH UP FUCKERS! #
  • 16:25 Just got home from lunch and a Very Long Walk with my mom & @DeliaTS. Now my mom has her head & the table, moaning about wanting chocolate. #
  • 21:03 Voyeurs: if you're wondering who I'm in bed with, that's my mom. We're watching The Golden Girls. #
  • 23:33 I have a huge crush on Caitlin on So You Think You Can Dance. She reminds me of Rebecca Demornay. SO HOT, wicked & sweet looking. #
  • 03:29 Even after a hot middle-of-the-night fuck I still can't fall asleep. Consoling myself by sniffing my intoxicating-smelling fingers. #
  • 03:47 I truly think the best kid's chapter books & young adult novels are really just books that were way too fucking good/creative for adults. #
  • 03:58 Moon is behind clouds but I saw a bright something in the southeast . . . after googling I think it must be Jupiter. Lovely! #
  • 04:09 I really wish I had a dark, sound-proof little nerd cave to retreat to in the middle of the night with mac-n-cheese, books & new age music. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: