Saturday, May 30, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 08:47 Now that people can text me emails I get stuff like this in the mail: "I need to see u nuge.now " #
  • 09:00 Got hit with my first notice of a reduced credit limit. I didn't get enough sleep to greet this day with open arms. Going back to bed. #
  • 10:41 I like threads like this one focusing on extremely specific details, like the Harlow bra by Felina (I'm at the bottom): is.gd/JcT8 #
  • 14:17 Just cleaned up a few pages in my members-only area so they're less obnoxious and added a new plugin on the bonus page. #
  • 14:20 Phew! Magically, my credit limit was RAISED on a different card with a different issuer on same day as other one was lowered. #
  • 14:48 Feeling bad for @AmberLily whose home loan was denied, and setting out to run some errands. Be back soon! #
  • 16:07 Summer really feels like it's here now - it's balmy out & Ijust got books 2 & 3 of Abhorsen Trilogy & 2 & 3 of Gossip Girl. #
  • 20:59 A couple of new additions -- Oasis & Born Whore -- to my blog link list: bit.ly/5o1iW #
  • 22:24 Just broke out in a cold sweat upon reading invitation to lunch w/ old Mormon crush & his wife when they travel to our hometown. COLD sweat. #
  • 22:30 Actually, that sweat was so immediately, uncomfortably sauna-like I couldn't even distinguish between hot/cold with nausea distracting me. #
  • 22:32 @jasonbhart Baby, you HAVE to know about Des Moines, WA if you know ANYTHING about Mary Kay and Vili. ;)~ #
  • 22:35 I wonder if I should have attended their "Hot for Teacher" party for blog fodder or if that's too gross for even ME: is.gd/JEdv #
  • 22:48 Reading an AWESOME, thorough review of @DeliaCD's site & our network: is.gd/JEMw Makes me very happy. #
  • 23:01 Another (deliciously flattering)entry on @DeliaCD with newer pics from the same blogger: is.gd/JFfE #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: