Friday, May 1, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:33 Woke up slowly, watered some plants outside in the sun & am going to enjoy breakfast. I've got a show at 1 then members-only chat after. #
  • 11:25 Embarrassed by my susceptibility to paranoia: feeling anxious re: my nephews (one about to be born) getting swine flu. Sis works in hosp ... #
  • 17:37 Enjoyed pleasant, low-key show and members-only chat. Loving the distant sounds and smells of springtime through the open windows. #
  • 17:55 Do you ever get a beautiful glimpse of how awesome your life would be if you didn't feel like you needed 20 hours of sleep every day? I do. #
  • 21:53 I am determined to get this May Day gallery edited & posted for tomorrow; it's the 7th anniversary of my site's members-only area opening. #
  • 22:18 Sent a link to @audaciaray's "I am a Sex Worker" PSA bit.ly/yDZn0 to friend from high school, a cop wondering about addiction stats. #
  • 22:42 Doing some tidying while gallery uploads and releasing some very zippy farts! These pics aren't going to get posted til tomorrow, though. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: