Thursday, April 30, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 12:20 We have shows scheduled for later tonight (LATE for people east of us in the Seattle area) & I kind of want to get a shoot done today. #
  • 12:27 Awesome. I take a bath to shave then a shower for my hair and THEN my body decides it needs to deliver a huge soft-serve poop. So. ANNOYING. #
  • 15:31 Totally felt like a lovely spring hippy princess during that shoot -- going to make a sweet May Day gallery. #
  • 19:32 Need to reset my machine to get ready for my show at the top of the hour: Members go here tinyurl.com/ourcamshows then click on Rude. #
  • 00:24 Okey dokey -- new vlog & 158 pic Silver Silk Slip gallery posted for my/our members. Womanly curves, blue eyes & many nods to foot lovers. #
  • 00:55 I never do this, but I'm going to release a more magically-photoshopped zip of the gallery I'm posting Friday to augment the natural set. #
  • 00:58 We edit pics & bandaid out zits, etc. but rarely use filters & blurs, keeping things really natural. But sometimes? A set begs for MAGIC! #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: