Saturday, April 25, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:39 I canNOT stand to see another morsel of the bullshit about cracking down on ads for "illegal services", etc. on craigslist. OFF TOPIC! #
  • 12:30 Some of our cams (housecamz & ballroom on SOY) will be down while @DeliCD installs a new hard drive to store our newest photos. #
  • 17:07 RT @webgirltweet just added Trixie Fontaine to WebGirl Tweet! Check it out tastytrixie.webgirltweet.com #
  • 22:14 Working vicariously through @DeliaCD tonight; she's editing a hot set of pics for her members while I've napped & experienced gravity. #
  • 22:37 Sigh. I think I overdid indulging in carbs while we were away: mashed potatoes, stuffing, french toast, grape juice, etc. Now hungover. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: