Friday, April 24, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 12:41 On our way home. Totally want to go to sleep when we get there. Room wasn't dark enough to get good rest but cool other than that. #
  • 17:19 Just got home . . . reconnected disconnected cams & am now wading through email to check for bombs. #
  • 21:01 We need to install a new hard drive before I can download all the pics we took while in Portland. Tomorrow! #
  • 23:44 Just joined bookmooch.com (not as Trixie) - hope it encourages me to not horde books AND saves money (I didn't go to Powell's, fyi). #
  • 23:56 Lucky voyeurs would have just heard me rip a long fart punctuated by two little pops. #
  • 00:40 Why the fuck am I still awake? #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: