Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:54 Waking up to sunshine the past couple of days makes it feel like we moved to a whole new planet. One with HOPE and LIGHT. Silly but true. #
  • 13:37 Just got back from a meeting & errands, going to go get some of our nails done for shooting we'll be doing the next few days. #
  • 16:14 People at the cheapo nail salon do NOT know what they're doing, filing both directions instead of one, etc. Looks ok but feels hideous. #
  • 17:46 Just got done with planning my wanker's entire Easter holiday! No coming until after church on Sunday!! #
  • 19:15 We've been finalizing the outfits we're going to shoot in the next couple of days, trying things on, picking out shoes, etc. #
  • 21:59 Totally procrastinating on video editing. Because I loathe it. Need to make shorter, simpler videos w/1 angle & zero creative ambition. #
  • 23:32 Just did a little cardio & a lot of stretching; I feel very relaxed and ready for bed now. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: