Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:59 Some people are content with seven hours of sleep. I'm not usually one of those people. Might need a catch-up nap soon. #
  • 10:48 I wish I had 2 dozen scabs hidden in my head-hair to worry and pick. It's such a blissful way to pass the time. #
  • 14:35 Just did cardio on cam. Feel like barfing now, but that might be from the assload of vitamins & pills I'm taking these days. Need lunch. #
  • 17:41 It was probably a mistake to mix bulk-forming laxative with emergen-c 2 hours before I'm scheduled to do a webcam show. But I *like* it! #
  • 18:21 When my little sister speaks to me in that goddamned condescending tone I want to punch her. Clearly she learned from the master. #
  • 18:27 Can't help laughing at a youtube asshole's remark on a slender dancing girl: "you look like a dancing bamboo"; she doesn't, it's just funny. #
  • 19:03 Just beginning a show! If you're one of my members go to tinyurl.com/ourcamshows and Rude #
  • 20:03 To enjoy performing an hour long camshow with hardly any chatters you have to LOVE looking at yourself. Tonight? I did. Very much. I <3 self #
  • 21:43 The Libertine. Finally watching it. So wickedly motherfuckingly hot and brilliant! Best Johnny Depp EVER, hot mess of fuck. #
  • 00:49 Just off phone w/wanker. Compared services I get at Korean spa to services HE'S gotten at (different) Korean spa. His $65 goes way farther! #
  • 01:17 It's hysterical to me that LiveJournal has my post on "My Bible Knowledge" hidden & labeled with a stern warning about adult content. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: