Monday, March 30, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:39 Didn't get a whole lot of sleep, but DID get a whole lot of fucking. #
  • 14:28 A beautiful, sunny day - we took a drive, got a sexy lunch of panini & pastry & ate it in the warmth of our car. B4 that I went 2 "church". #
  • 14:32 Trying to decide between a) taking a nap to freshen up before my show or b) doing a brain purge of recent thoughts, twisted fantasies, etc. #
  • 16:32 Hate trying to remove cunt stubble with a dull razor. Ah well; show must go on! In 30 minutes for members: tinyurl.com/ourcamshows #
  • 18:16 Wanted my orgasm to happen during the guitar solo of "Sister Christian" but was happy with coming right at the tender ending. #
  • 18:43 Tormented by my hair not being blonde enough. I *hate* complaining/never go back to salons for do-overs BUT when I said BLONDE I meant it! #
  • 19:42 My brain is thinking too hard to relax & not hard enough to work. Tried four different books of recreational reading & couldn't focus. #
  • 20:48 Our neighbor must have very elaborate masturbation rituals that he becomes so engrossed in he can't hear HIS DOG BARKING FOR HOURS. Fucker! #
  • 20:51 Speaking of masturbation & dogs, I just posted a blog entry that starts out with some: tinyurl.com/newboobies #
  • 01:40 So yeah -- just spent almost three hours on the phone with @AmberLily. Turned audio off on spycams so we could be UNCENSORED. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: