Monday, March 23, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:52 Is ten minutes enough time for me to eat & get ready for "church"? We'll see . . . #
  • 11:03 Ten minutes wasn't enough time. I'm dressed, but hungry. Plus I have a small headache threatening to become a big one so no "church" for me. #
  • 11:22 What if I brought this pic of my unruly bush to my hair colorist and asked her to dye my head to match? is.gd/oqTC Ash blonde + mouse #
  • 11:57 Just read a very interesting introductory letter from one of our new crossdressing members. #
  • 12:40 Feeling bad about spending time tweaking a page in my members area for my own satisfaction instead of working on promotion to get new sales. #
  • 13:15 @kimberleecline No; fortunately it hasn't snowed here (near Seattle) since the 15th, I think it was. But last night I DREAMT it was snowing. #
  • 15:19 Can YOU distinguish between a hairy vs. a downy woodpecker? Because @DeliaCD can. SKILLZ! Wish we had a telephoto lens for her bird hobby. #
  • 16:59 @bobbibillard The funniest "tweeter" alive is @fireland. Have spent nights reading his tweets aloud to friends, crying with laughter. #
  • 17:19 Voyeurs: if you see me opening & closing my mouth a lot, it's because my jaw is totally fucked up today; probably why I've got a headache. #
  • 18:36 Spent hours refining the format of my "stories" page for members-only: Now I just need to, you know, write/add more stories. Sigh. #
  • 22:10 Chatted w/a childhood friend I thought I might have pissed off in an email I wrote. Going to try to stay in touch with my straight friends. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: