Saturday, March 14, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 08:59 Poor @DeliaCD's back is fucked up. It must be really bad because she *never* complains about pain. Only other time was salmonella poisoning. #
  • 09:47 Working on an update for members & feeling groovy because I love getting my poop on before 10 am. It's totally a good omen! #
  • 11:58 Going to take a shower before I record vlog for members. Maybe have some lunch, too (but I don't need to shower for THAT). #
  • 13:13 Anyone have a fave recording of Brother Can You Spare a Dime and/or Sunny Side of the Street? Looking for recs - love both those songs. #
  • 14:54 twitpic.com/22gc1 - I freshened up just to record a vlog post for members, but now I need to recapture some of the sleep I lost l ... #
  • 15:02 Why is it that when I watch videos of myself sucking cock my mouth involuntarily gapes open? #
  • 15:30 Sample pictures from the Friday the 13th gallery I just posted for members: is.gd/ngJ5 #
  • 16:15 I talk a big talk about naps, but then I never end up taking them. Doing laundry and craving food instead. #
  • 16:19 How is it possible that today I weigh 5 lbs less than I did day-before-yesterday? Either our scale is wrong or I really *was* constipated.. #
  • 19:00 I cannot get a break; try to nap -- that's foiled. Try to masturbate -- that's interrupted, too. Going to scream. #
  • 19:02 Phew -- thank god for the Hitachi Magic Wand; 27 seconds & a self-suck video & I got a *little* relief. Would like 3 more of those. #
  • 20:24 We've been doing housework but I think our friends are used to our level of household filth so I can call it quits after the toilet. #
  • 21:54 Just turned off our cam audio because our friends are *almost* here . . . they drove a long-ass ways to see us -- I'm feeling lucky/blessed. #
  • 03:58 How is it almost 4 in the morning? I guess that's what happens when you open old wounds from the last argument regarding Les Savy Fav #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: