Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 19:36 Having fun in our skanky motel room with junk food, junk magazines, & the stale smell of loggers' cigarettes. #
  • 09:21 The thing that sucks about getting my hormones straightened out is that MY CLIT IS SHRINKING. I want my little fatty back! #
  • 09:25 FYI: it's WAY too sunny today to duplicate the shot I wanted to. And to think I was afraid of rain/snow. Shoulda been worried about SUN?!? #
  • 11:54 Emo blog post & snapshots from our motel room: tinyurl.com/cofwbm #
  • 12:49 My gf, @deliacd, is buttoning up her sweet little cardigan now so we can go shoot naughty photographs. Pulling on pencil skirt . . . #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: