Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 08:28 @seeper76 twitpic.com/1ey7c - Taking pics of strangers to post on the internet & make fun of them is really fucking lame. #
  • 08:38 Gnashing teeth at 100% snow forecast. And look, it's doing it on us right now. Baaaaaaaaaarf. This is western WA . . . at SEA level. #
  • 12:12 Just posted: 2nd part is my rant against a very annoying "fan": tinyurl.com/aoprff #
  • 13:37 @furrygirl Yeah, I'd seen his messages to you & others & blocked him but the blog comment pushed me over. Hope he applies lesson to ALL. #
  • 16:27 My farts have been so, SO rank the past 2 days - really raunchy; the stench combined w/the rattling sound & feeling is quite satisfying. #
  • 16:34 Mmmm! Desert Essence Organic Coconut lotion combined with my farts makes me smell like a sewer-zombie pig being roasted on a tropical isle. #
  • 16:35 Not that I'd know what a tropical isle smells like, having never been on one. The only zombie pig roasts I've been to were in my hometown. #
  • 20:09 Responded to a couple more comments on this entry & then I will go back to not publishing comments that annoy me: tinyurl.com/aoprff #
  • 20:12 And yes, I'm totally procrastinating on more important things. If I'm spending time in blog comments, it usually = procrastination. #
  • 21:49 Being nice & tactful & sensitive to people is sometimes really really hard for me. I do try, I really do, but I just fail miserably. #
  • 22:16 I've got a folder of outtakes from my shoots labeled "Ricky Gervais". Me looking like Ricky Gervais, Ricky Gervais on PCP, "Sexy" Ricky, etc #
  • 23:05 Okay. I've spread enough jeer for today. Uploading my "Unlucky Valentine" gallery for members to post tomorrow before we leave. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: