Friday, February 6, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:17 @BigBugger It was a cherry red Jaguar strap-on dildo harness. There was a paddler too, but anyhoo . . . #
  • 10:19 It would be awesome if businesses understood that 7:30 in the morning isn't a good time to telephone to apologize for fucking up your order. #
  • 10:45 Figured out what I want to do and HAVE to do today/tonight. Now I'm going to do breakfast and blogging from bed. #
  • 14:39 Just did some really dorky (when we tried to do it) afro-latin dance exercise stuff. We had to quit early because it was too hard for us. #
  • 18:03 Pics of me semi-nude in pigtails & PJ's: tinyurl.com/c3znaz plus endocrinology thoughts. #
  • 20:11 Just got back from a naturopath's class on female hormones. Again, more clues, confirmations, and assistance I'm grateful for. #
  • 20:51 Reading about Vitamin D while we wait for our quorn nuggets to heat up. #
  • 22:27 Getting ready to do some reading before bed. Poor @DeliaCD has had to put up with a much chattier-than-usual chick-like Trixie lately. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: