Saturday, January 24, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:26 Hoping our SOY cams didn't go down last night before we had fun middle-aged sex grooving to the tune of Heart's Magic Man. #
  • 10:50 Someone should find out how many FTM transgender people had/have moms with underactive thyroids. If they haven't already. #
  • 13:57 It wasn't easy, but for once they were able to get blood out of my arm instead of resorting to back of my hand. May get results in hours. #
  • 19:55 My goal for tonight is to relax, get to sleep early, and get an hour or two more sleep tonight than what I've been getting in nights past. #
  • 00:12 Just finished watching "Burn After Reading": 1st movie we've watched from start to finish in MONTHS, it seems like. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: