Friday, January 23, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 11:12 Tossed and turned last night in the dark for at least an hour before I fell asleep. And dreamt. All night long it felt like. So. TIRED. #
  • 11:25 Made Monday appt. @ good Dr. office where I can order which lab tests I want myself. Must google a lot of thyroid & hormones before then. #
  • 11:38 All I know is the 3 tests bad place ordered aren't enough/same ones everyone says missed their thyroid prob. No T3, free testosterone, etc. #
  • 13:21 FUCKING pissed. The fertility place that supposedly tested my thyroid last year & said results normal? Just found out they *didn't* test it. #
  • 13:22 I love how we paid thousands of dollars to have them invade my body, but the simple & obvious things they SKIPPED. #
  • 13:27 Really really upset that I'm having to make this a part time job, researching & doublechecking & doing stuff DOCS WE PAY should do & know. #
  • 18:42 Took a bath, put on my warm red dress, & feel like enjoying a long, hibernating coma. Continuing to read hormone stuff. #
  • 18:51 Only reason I'm not in bed sleeping or completely zoned out: afraid spycam voyeurs will think I'm lazy. Going to go for it now anyway! #
  • 18:59 Voyeurcams suck in the winter; all of our camless rooms are freezing cold; feel like I have no private place to cry. Going to cloak some. #
  • 23:46 Bust mag: do you really think the "Amber Alert" headline for the Amber Tamblyn piece is wise? Oh, the tacky things we do to be witty. #
  • 01:14 My earlier frown has been turned upside down by 1) brownies, 2) beginning to watch X-files movie, and 3) FUCKING. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: