Friday, January 2, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 12:04 It's time for my breakfast then members can join us in chat in a couple of hours / at 2 pacific / 5 eastern. #
  • 13:39 After two huge poops so far today I thought I'd weigh 20 pounds less than last time, but I've actually gained weight. Cold = overeating. #
  • 15:36 Had a splendid, relaxing chat w/members - now we have to drop off the rent check & grab some food before my show at 5. #
  • 16:43 There was nothing healthy open so yay, McDonald's on New Year's! Now that my mouth is coated with grease, getting ready for a camshow. #
  • 19:37 Ugh. Writing my year-end wrap-up seems really just too personal, too mundane . . . too old-ladyish. #
  • 20:14 Tip: if you want to start out 2009 with a guilt trip, try calling your grandma! Yes, I know I'm lucky she's still alive, blah blah blah. #
  • 20:53 Tentatively scheduled most of our days to do shows through July. Now going to make a tentative shooting schedule. #
  • 22:34 Trying to find a good photo from 2008 to contrast with a picture of me in 2002. Good meaning "highlights the contrasts in interesting ways". #
  • 00:02 My personal New Year's post: tinyurl.com/7ate8c (with pics, but otherwise may be boring). #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: