Thursday, January 1, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 13:13 Finally got enough hours of sleep. Been doing some customer service-y stuff and am about to cuddle with my hot water bottle, tea & luna bar. #
  • 14:33 In between peeing, blowing my nose from allergies, & charging/changing batteries in remotes, toys, etc. I waste WAY too much time. #
  • 16:54 Awesome. Just found an affiliate who built a promo gallery of me with the title "Busty Milt". Just call me Mr. Berle. #
  • 18:44 Resetting my computer in prep for my show starting in 17 minutes. #
  • 20:08 Nice relaxing show. Thank you to the nostalgic/kinky sounds of eighties music (Naked Eyes) & thoughts of Clive Owens in a brotherly role. #
  • 20:39 Uploading a couple small sets of barely-nude photos for members that are very revealing for other reasons. #
  • 20:59 Q rec'd via email: "how would you like to take a 19 year olds virginity?" No thanks. Been there, done that. Except he might've been younger. #
  • 22:15 Twitter is EXACTLY my speed for a rockin' New Year's Eve party. EXACTLY. This is perfect! Still have almost 2 hours to go here . . . #
  • 22:50 I can think of no better way to begin the new year than by ACTIVATING NEW CREDIT CARDS!!! Bwahahaha! Just kidding. So bad. #
  • 23:05 Was hoping to post my update for members BEFORE midnight, but hipcast is not cooperating. Will try again after snackydoodles, etc. #
  • 01:01 Happy New Year! Psst . . . members: weird little update posted. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: