Thursday, December 25, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:45 I gave myself a massage last night with a hard little tool we have for over an hour; woke up feeling vastly improved. #
  • 11:10 It's kind of weird reading people tweet about going on vacation / having a bunch of time off work; I can barely remember what that's like. #
  • 15:04 My ass and thigh muscles are FREAKING OUT after doing exercises similar to yesterday's. Much groaning & moaning from me on spycams during. #
  • 15:26 We've got cabin fever; getting the fuck out of the house/braving the icy roads. Don't *need* to, we just *WANT* to. #
  • 18:11 Unwrapping calendars we bought downtown -- here comes 2009! Hope she ejaculates happiness & prosperity all over everyone's faces! #
  • 19:44 "Hi, it's your Momma! AndI'mGoingToTalk NonStop WithoutYouSayingAnything UpUntil *I* DecideThe "conversation" is over!" Merry Christmas!! #
  • 20:53 You know what this Christmas thing reminds me of? I haven't posted a tweet about my poops in a long time. I'll make it up to you tomorrow! #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: