Monday, December 22, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:44 So far my computers & cams are really testing my ability to make the first half of today a day off. Can you move any slower, motherfucker? #
  • 10:48 Oh well. Some of our cams will just have to stay down until I'm done having a partial day of rest. Hope power fluctuations didn't ruin stuff #
  • 13:44 Just did some personal journaling on laptop in bed. Considering getting bundled up to shoot some nature pics outside/meditate on snow. #
  • 14:56 twitpic.com/v2w3 - Captured on 1 of our spycams; you can't drag our dog out of the snow. She WANTS to be out there. #
  • 15:02 Ack -- lights are flickering again. Please stay, electricity! I love your zippy ways & have come to rely upon you. Don't go! #
  • 16:31 Did some stretching, watched the snow fall, wandered around in the snow, now I'm going to take a shower. I think. Maybe. #
  • 20:00 If I only had half a brain more, I'd be so DANGEROUS. As it is, I'm just using the little bits of brain I've got to fake this design. #
  • 01:26 I'm SO CLOSE to having this finished-enough-to-reveal. Code is a MESS, but whatever. Gotta go to bed, though. First: refried beanz & tv! #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: