Sunday, December 21, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:39 Mmmmmm . . . sleeping between clean flannel sheets is so nice. Only thing better? Sleeping between DIRTY flannel sheets. #
  • 10:49 I wonder if today's predicted snow storm is going to miss us? Sounds like it will be hitting hardest just south of us. #
  • 11:52 Getting ready to go stock up on provisions in preparation for the big storm that's supposed to come in a few hours. #
  • 14:45 Going to drink tons of Emergen-C - feels like I'm coming down w/something, but maybe it's just because of the dry/heated/stale indoor air. #
  • 15:58 twitpic.com/ur26 - Naughtier upskirt & pantyhose in the snow pics here: tinyurl.com/8h6bz4 #
  • 20:50 Ooh! The snow is perfect, powdery, evil, sharpness blowing into the eyes. We're going to huddle in bed with hot bowls of spicy chili. #
  • 23:02 Tomorrow: remind me that there's nothing urgent I need to do so I should take half the day off AND EXERCISE!!! #
  • 23:33 Going to brew some tea or mix up more emergen-c to take into bed with me. I might have to make a phone call & don't want a sore throat. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: