Monday, December 8, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:49 I almost never log into social networking sites, but I guess I'm a sucker for adding an old fuck-friend on one of them this morning. #
  • 11:25 Awesome (& embarrassing): that Dreamweaver prob I was having? Was actually just a mouse problem that only affected DW. Glad that's "fixed". #
  • 12:47 Taking a break from picture editing for lunch, exercise & maybe some piano-playing/tinkling. #
  • 13:38 Super cool site with user-contributed royalty-free sounds: www.pdsounds.org/ #
  • 15:17 Did some freaky weird nude new agey dancing to our Gabrielle Roth "5 rhythms" cd. You should thank me I didn't turn on a spycam in there. #
  • 16:26 Need to have a snack, take a bath and get ready to go to a potluck / meeting. #
  • 23:05 Just got home from the meeting; it was an out-of-towner special glbt potluck one & we went to a fancy grocery store afterwards for fun/food. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: