Sunday, December 7, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:09 It's funny how satisfying it is to find 1 piece of malware on machine after scan rather than zero. You hope cleaning it'll solve everything. #
  • 10:53 My day is off to a lovely start; I think my period might finally strike today. Going to do some exercise right now to loosen up my hips. #
  • 12:18 Put together an outfit for a shoot later. "Outfit" is such an old-fashioned word. Our cute little "outfits" are often the focus of shoots. #
  • 14:26 Finally got promo ready of Delia & Mandy: tinyurl.com/6cbpej - now I need lunch, then to make flash version. #
  • 16:10 Flash promo isn't looking so great; instead of fiddling w/different codecs & software I'm just going to send this one .wmv piece out as is. #
  • 17:09 Oooh; my contributor copies of Best Women's Erotica 2009 arrived! tinyurl.com/besterotica I think I'll open this package . . . #
  • 17:14 Of course, my own writing makes me cringe. Is it good or bad (or neither) to be last in an anthology? #
  • 20:20 I need to get bathed and pretty to shoot some pictures, but I feel like I need to poop first and I'm just not quite . . . there. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: