Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:41 The darker, longer nights make it hard for me to go to sleep early. Stayed up too late listening to music: Lou Reed, Teddy Thompson, etc. #
  • 10:48 I just ripped the most gurgly stinky fart ever. Or at least in the past twelve hours. #
  • 10:49 Ahhhh, smells a little like last night's delicious meatloaf! What a sweet remember of those good times . . . #
  • 11:51 Picking up where I left off editing video last night. Taking main WebWhoreHQ cam down to do so. #
  • 13:11 Done editing -- can hardly wait for this video to finish encoding & uploading so I can share it with members! #
  • 16:15 Video is still encoding. In the meantime, I've been working on a questionnaire/form/survey for members about their video preferences. #
  • 19:36 OMG. At this rate the video(s) won't be done uploading for 4 or 5 hours. Considering an early bedtime to recalibrate our schedule. #
  • 20:37 No way I can keep my eyes open until this upload finishes. Will have to post tomorrow. Going to try to get to sleep early to start early. #
  • 20:46 I'm so excited about the three good books I'm reading that I'm about to drop into an intense narcoleptic funk. #
  • 21:28 Whoops! I overstimulated myself placing a much-needed order 4 Benefit Cosmetics. Reeled in by promos but limited 2 1 I took free pocket pal. #
  • 21:59 What does it mean when you get hot flashes in your vulva? Been going on for a few weeks . . . it's pleasant, but odd. #
  • 22:12 I'm still awake at the computer and the videos still aren't done uploading. Going to take my hot flashy vagina to bed w/a book for real now. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: