Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:56 This morning will feel a lot better after my Ritalin kicks in. Still stiff and groggy at the moment. #
  • 10:46 Going to move from reading Mike Hammer to some inspirational stuff, make my to-do list for the day, then get to work. #
  • 12:03 Before I record my vlog for members, I need to try to de-puff my eyes and face. Feeling very . . . puffy. #
  • 13:01 twitpic.com/kppw - Red, red . . . my lips are red. #
  • 13:04 twitpic.com/kpqp - A welcoming smile at myself . . . errr the webcam . . . errr, at YOU. #
  • 13:38 Harumph. Wasted a bunch of time trying to get my twitpic badge to appear on a blogger blog & wordpress blog: neither worked. #
  • 14:50 Where is our fucking meat thermometer? Ugh. Need to go get another one. I swear we have more than one already in hiding somewhere. #
  • 16:16 A video of me explaining our weiner-roasting stick-whittling techniques during a camping trip: tinyurl.com/weiner-sticks #
  • 17:33 Freshening up and getting ready to go out to a big AA event with lots of food. #
  • 21:46 Saw a few bright "shooting stars" on our walk; might have caught more but park ranger kept tailing us with his bright SUV lights. #
  • 23:04 Wow. Totally exhausted and content. Heavy with peace. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: