Saturday, September 27, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 08:25 Yes, I'm up just a wee bit too early, but it's for a good cause: CHAT in a half hour, members: tinyurl.com/spyonus #
  • 10:21 Going to do some stretching on the Wherever Cam followed by chat, then news flash at noon (pacific) at WebWhore Headquarters. #
  • 13:04 Enjoyed News Flash and now I'm going to call CCBill re: selling private shows on our sites. Their email replies to me left Q's unanswered. #
  • 15:13 Ugh. One of my bitch-ass 60 min. show archives seems to be on a free page. Feel like doing a GOOD show to cover it up. Want it to go away. #
  • 15:50 Feeling a little paralyzed. And a lot hungry. #
  • 15:56 I know it looks like I'm catatonic at my desk, but I really am doing research / reading stuff I need to learn for site improvements. #
  • 16:27 Man, I must have PMS. Reading intro from a member serving in Iraq who misses his wife/my bod reminds him of her is choking me up. #
  • 18:27 A mundane blog entry from me with a photo of some of our pansies: tinyurl.com/5x9u7m #
  • 19:09 Last time we didn't have tv & rented rooms to watch the debates. This time? I can't hack it. Reason foretells NOTHING in the end. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: