Friday, September 26, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:24 Poor dog. She's all excited thinking we're going to take a walk this morning the way we did YESTERDAY morning. But this is a work day, dog. #
  • 09:57 sings: Oh . . . you beautiful poop! You big, brown beautiful poooooooooooop! And with that hefty weight dropped, I will now eat breakfast. #
  • 10:18 Edited "young Demi Moore" to add "with a cascade of long, straight, brown hair falling all the way to her ass". My clit = erect. #
  • 11:19 Man, I have *got* to set up google docs/forms for all of my email-me pages, especially for members with tech probs, requests, etc. #
  • 12:38 Argh!!! Power keeps flickering. Hard to keep machines running & cams up. Only have battery backup on a couple things, unfortunately. #
  • 13:34 Got a handful of my most pressing emails/replies sent out. Now I need to do something VERY glamorous: clean the toilet. #
  • 14:25 Just wrote back & quoted a price to a guy who wants a custom balloon & nail fetish video. I hope he can afford it, because I want to do it. #
  • 15:08 Finally did clean the toilet. Going to get new seal for it (it's leaking) & also some iodine & Vit. A supplements to boost my thyroid. #
  • 17:50 I think I need to poop again. Preferably BEFORE I take a shower. Is there a patron saint of bowel movements? #
  • 18:22 Updated my profile here with a couple of notes I put in a background image: twitter.com/tastytrixie #
  • 21:31 Curling my hair & powdering my nose to record a members-only vlog to post with new gallery: "My First Silk Dress". #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: