Saturday, September 20, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:45 Wow -- it's crazy how good I've been sleeping almost all night long. Going to enjoy breakfast, get cute, record vlog, then post BJ update. #
  • 13:50 Phew! Finally got new vlog & the joyfully fun blowjob video posted for members. Getting to be lunchtime . . . #
  • 14:03 Is a sale worth attempting if you have to waste time leading someone by the hand to make it because they won't click the link to your site? #
  • 14:20 Yes, that is my stomach you hear growling. Must eat then we're going to go wash the dog. LONG overdue. Speaking of long: her NAILS!! #
  • 16:51 First time at u-wash dog grooming place was so fun & relaxing; we were the only ones there & our dog is so happy & fancy now! #
  • 17:27 Editing pics to get ahead . . . and because I can't figure out which one of the more important things to do first. #
  • 17:33 Selectively listening certain tracks from Achtung Baby: One, Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses & Tryin' to Throw Your Arms Around the World. #
  • 17:42 Oh yes, and "So Cruel". Speaking of cruelty, I'm staring at pic after pic of my pale, rippled, cheese-curd thighs. The years are SO cruel! #
  • 21:14 Popping into the housecamz chatroom for awhile while my main machine is busy encoding video that I just edited. #
  • 22:22 I must apologize for the negative cellulite remark I made earlier. Cellulite is totally hot! I'm so glad I didn't exercise today! Errr . . . #
  • 22:24 Seriously, I've seen many women w/cellulite where it looked massively cute. Just hard sometimes when it is your OWN cellulite. #
  • 22:24 Anyhoo, I'm happy to have a bunch of work done & uploading overnight for future updates. Going to get ready for bed now. #
  • 00:12 Been watching Entourage. Not really sleepy yet. Our newly clean dog chose to curl up in her special bed for the 1st time in about a year. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: