Friday, September 19, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:44 The air smells amazing this morning. Got precious dew on my open-toed feet when I put the mail in the box. Brewing tea for breakfast. #
  • 12:41 Enjoyed a blissful Ritalin-relaxed nap to catch up on sleep and just wallow in peace & new bright aqua-colored sheets. Now? Possibilities! #
  • 12:44 Should I be embarrassed to say I began reading _Artemis Fowl_? And that it totally fucking ROCKS?!? #
  • 12:54 I have got to post some video for members today if at all possible. And get some exercise during the dull bits during encoding & uploading. #
  • 12:57 JESUS! Our connection has been slow as fuck the past couple of days. Going to have to take cams down to reset everything. Hope it helps. #
  • 13:48 Have to disconnect main WebWhoreHQ cam to devote resources to capturing & editing video. The one on housecamz will still be up, though. #
  • 18:04 Our connection still seems slower than usual. Uploading these blowjob videos will only make our pipe MORE clogged up . . . #
  • 18:12 I still haven't gotten any exercise today so I'm going to do a bout of jumproping before I skip into the shower. Quick cardio ftw. #
  • 21:25 The big .mp4 version of the BJ vid is not going to finish uploading before bedtime so members: you must wait 'til tomorrow. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: