Saturday, September 13, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:16 I'm going to eat my breakfast outside today. So there! #
  • 09:53 Going to listen to Cowboy Junkies: Black Eyed Man and edit more photos. #
  • 10:38 Still editing pics. Put in Stevie Ray Vaughan's Texas Flood. My room smells like an old, rank fart. #
  • 11:27 SOMEONE I adore sent me a MOVIE I adore: Mel Gibson's fucking PAYBACK!!! I was *just* gushing over that movie while getting a massage. #
  • 12:36 God, I love Triumph the Insult Comic Dog. Making fun of protesters outside the RNC: tinyurl.com/3uaqyr #
  • 13:06 I love the google artist of the day today, too: www.sarastites.com/ The hirsute stuff is my favorite. Hairy animal human body stuff. #
  • 13:42 The only bad thing about getting ahead on content to post for members is not wanting to SAVE it/wanting to post it right away. #
  • 16:17 Posted notes on our calendar & in our chatroom that we'll be gone the 15th & 16th, then hyperchat week is September 21st through 27th. #
  • 16:48 Working on cleaning up and updating my members-only archives. #
  • 17:59 Finding and trying to fix mistakes I made. Wishing I could pay someone to automate part of this process for me. Sighing. Heavily. #
  • 21:16 Okay. After however-many hours I think I finally have a handle on the neglected archive-keeping. Now wasting time fiddling with other stuff. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: