Friday, September 12, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 07:24 Awake WAY too early to shoot. You don't do it when you feel "sexy", you do it when the light's not directly overhead making death mask eyes. #
  • 07:35 Periods, pain, blood thinning, bruising. What's your experience, chicks? tinyurl.com/6xto24 #
  • 09:43 First shoot was okay but way more hair spray is called for on next one. #
  • 09:43 Also, neighbor got an eyeful. Not the scary neighbor, though, thank goodness. #
  • 10:50 It's awesome to start the day accomplishing things. Might have even been worth waking up near 7 am. #
  • 12:05 Going to have some lunch then start editing one of the sets we shot this morning; I *love* it! #
  • 12:59 Admiring jeremygeddesart.com/ I love the cosmonauts. #
  • 13:21 Dearly Beloved: I'm going to listen to Purple Rain while I edit my pics. #
  • 14:09 Because I'm a Gina Gershon fan: tinyurl.com/3hf95g #
  • 15:36 Going to reset my machine & see if that cures this weird continuously-disconnecting-cam problem. #
  • 17:32 What if I let this dry on my face & wore it to aerobics? PIC: tinyurl.com/3pbdkp #
  • 20:26 Phew! Had a good arm workout, posted a new gallery & charming vlog for members, & am totally ready to eat & crash soon after, I think. #
  • 21:23 The greatness & productivity of today feels really GREAT after how crappy I felt yesterday. Thank you, Universe!! #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: