Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:23 Time to pay bills and schtuff before the mailman gets here. #
  • 09:28 Made a massage appointment for this afternoon. Because I'm worth it!!!! #
  • 11:45 Add the author of this letter to the long list of women who have their heads straight up their fucking asses: tinyurl.com/roofies #
  • 12:33 Logged in the Wherever cam to do some noodling and stretching. #
  • 13:40 I wonder if I'm going to need to poop soon. Because I don't want to have to poop during my massage. That's uncomfortable. For everyone. #
  • 14:18 Okay, called ccbill and now feel like a total fucking retard. Not their fault, but mine. Mine & my poor math skills. When did I get stupid? #
  • 14:35 Time for a pre-massage bath. Then a massage. Did I already mention that I'M WORTH IT? Yes? Well, I must remind myself again & again. #
  • 22:26 Talking to my wanker & admiring my my girlfriend's hot, meaty she-cock: tinyurl.com/trans-delia So many hot pics; hard to choose! #
  • 22:28 After >hour of inducing wanker arm movements I think it's time to get off the phone so we can watch Gossip Girl. xoxo!! G'nite wanker! #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: