Friday, August 15, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 08:51 I'm awake and out of luna bars. Looks like I need to put on clothes and go to the store for a few provisions. Soy creamer out too! #
  • 10:16 Editing some photos and brewing some tea. #
  • 13:19 Trying to figure out why our SOY cam thumbnails aren't right . . . among other things. Need to fry an egg or two for lunch -- starving. #
  • 14:42 Lunch turned into browsing this guardian feature on writers' rooms: www.guardian.co.uk/books/series/writersrooms #
  • 15:29 Had to do a little masturbating. Here's what I watched for inspiration: tinyurl.com/5aay6m #
  • 16:54 Tried twice & failed both times to upload small vlog; maybe my wireless is dropping out. Going to experiment w/new makeup now. #
  • 17:40 Uploading a different video to a different site in the hope I will earn enough $$ for a check at that place. #
  • 17:51 I know it's not PC, but we totally ate watermelon while we watched this video: tinyurl.com/25qzxy #
  • 20:14 Having a lovely mushroom & leek soup Delia made over brown rice while we watch Mad Men. #
  • 21:03 Resetting a couple of machines to see if that makes the audio kick back in on the spycams. Not sure what the deal is . . . #
  • 21:14 Okay -- audio is working properly now. Phew! You wouldn't want to miss out on hearing me gushing about MY BAD DADDY DON DRAPER (on Mad Men)! #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: