Thursday, August 14, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 13:04 Home again, home again . . . jiggety jig. Sleepy as fuck! Super sunny here at home; was cloudy on our trip (which was fine/nice too). #
  • 14:01 Verified there are no emergencies upon return home; going to take a bath (I *stink*), have some lunch, and a nap, I hope. #
  • 14:32 Washed all the briney beachy saltwater out of my crotch and asscrack. Fresh after-bath panties feel so good after camping. What to eat, tho? #
  • 15:24 If you see a man on our outdoor cam, he's not a criminal intruder, just the insurance inspector type of intruder. Glad wasn't napping yet. #
  • 18:29 Up from nap; about to download our pics and eat some salad for dinner. #
  • 18:49 Argh - nevermind, moving files to external drive to make room to download pics. Need that dell bay rail thingy soon . . . #
  • 21:06 Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . in bed with my new laptop. Delighting in the prospect of actually having a working laptop not tethered to cams. Yay! #
  • 21:33 Some T&A pics & a little blog post from our beach trip: tinyurl.com/5s46cf #
  • 22:27 Delia is looking over my shoulder as I type this. She asked me what I'm doing, so I'm tweeting "getting ready for bed" in response. Vamos! #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: