Saturday, August 9, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:22 Calling ccbill because I canNOT believe all these failed rebills, denials, etc. #
  • 09:36 Oh my god . . . why didn't I call them before? Something's been fucked up. Like, for a month. See the color of money draining from my face. #
  • 11:08 So. Not sure if there was or wasn't something stymieing some people's efforts to join some of our sites. Onward & upward! #
  • 11:22 Getting ready to go to suburban mall land to purchase bathing suits and cables. And greasy pork dong from fave restaurant. Back in 5-8 hrs. #
  • 18:22 Ahh! Loved our white trash day off which included surprise "RV Show" in parking lot of the mall. The joy of enclosed mobile toxic spaces. #
  • 19:35 Just took huge poop. Mischief managed! Tap, tap! Flush, flush! Oh, what a relief it was! #
  • 20:31 Got a dreamhost acct for some stuff: family sites, etc. My mom wants to start blogging SO . . . setting it up. #
  • 00:56 Watched some of the Olympic stuff. Now I'm being eaten alive by mosquitoes. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: